We are looking for a part-time/freelance Technical Writer who will serve as an integral part of the Product and Engineering teams to develop and deliver comprehensive technical documentation and quick reference guides centered on learning our product and best practice usage for on-boarding new customers, educating existing customers on product developments, and internal training of new hires.
- Technical Documentation Development & Maintenance – Create, update, and maintain well-designed and engaging technical documentation to drive learning and feature adoption.
- Technical Writing Management – Drive evaluation and implementation process of a technical writing platform to support team goals.
- Quick Reference Guides – You will be responsible for developing and maintaining workflow-based Quick Reference Guide documentation.
- Conduct document quality control checks to ensure compliance to guidelines, specifications and deadlines.
- Proofread technical manuscripts and proposals as needed.
- Gather information from Customers, referenced documents, and other company personnel and departments to Create, review, and Edit documents Software Requirements, Software Configuration Index, Software Design, Software Verification Procedures Documents
- Documentation Standards – Develop and maintain style guide for documentation.
- Quality Control –Provide quality control for all documentation, and where necessary perform updates to existing documentation to meet quality standards.
- Cross-departmental collaboration – Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other teams to develop technically accurate and robust technical documentation.