Are you a talented writer who gets excited about making software easy to understand? Do you have experience translating feature details into support content that empowers end users? Do jargon-filled white papers make you shudder? We are looking for a self-starter with proven writing and technical chops who is motivated by documenting use cases. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Technical Support Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands the role of product management in technology companies
- Has experience writing support content for end users at a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Loves to describe the best way to connect advanced technology to a relatable use case
- Writes exceptionally clear copy (and has the samples to prove it)
- Thrives in a cross-functional environment with many edit touchpoints
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “can do” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program to the right candidates.