We are looking for a seasoned and experienced marketing and social media copywriter who can assist with the creation of long lead press releases and then translate them into engaging marketing and social copy for A/D/O owned properties. The freelance copywriter should be comfortable writing about art, architecture and modern design. They should understand the difference between writing for the general public and writing for professionals within the design industry. Applicant should be available to work from A/D/O offices in Brooklyn, NY when needed.
- Assist with the creation of press releases for A/D/O research programs, exhibitions, seminars and workshops.
- Write copy for website, email marketing, paid and organic social media.
- Assist in the development headlines and sub-headers for the A/D/O Journal.
- This is a freelance/contract, hourly position for 8-10hrs per week.
- Experience as a copywriter at an agency greatly preferred.
- Experience writing copy for paid social media, banners and advertising.
- Applicants must be based in the Greater New York City area.
- Applicants must submit a provided writing test for consideration.