A Chicago-based marketing firm seeks freelance writers to research and produce compelling, informative and personalized web site content, blog posts, enewsletter articles and social media content. Our clients serve several industries, including home services (construction, plumbing, HVAC), automotive, health & fitness, and senior care.
We are looking for writers who love to help small businesses tell their unique stories and who want consistent, ongoing assignments and projects.
You should be adept at:
* Gathering the facts and information you need to write informative, factually correct pieces.
* Presenting the information in ways that consumers find interesting and can relate to.
* Interviewing business owners and/or their clients to gain the information needed for your articles.
* Taking a basic photo to accompany an article or social media post (if needed).
* Choosing and sizing appropriate artwork for your articles and social media posts.
* Writing directly in WordPress or a similar content management system.
If interested, submit your resume and links to 4-6 examples of web content, blog posts or social media content that you have written.