99designs.com (est. 2008), the world’s largest online graphic design marketplace, is inviting Freelance Bloggers to write in-depth articles for its design blog.
The purpose of the blog is to inform and empower self-starters about the influence and command of excellent design. The editors welcome articles that present tips, how-to advice, critical viewpoints, and real-world applications.
The blog routinely covers:
Book cover design and self publishing
Design or marketing tips
Starting a Design business
The editors are eager to receive articles pitches from writers who can:
- Discuss a topic with authority and credibility.
- Deliver valuable, concrete advice.
- Write for the blog’s targeted readership.
- Apply exceptional writing skills and a personable voice to deliver organized, error-free, and easy-to-understand content.
- Actively promote the article on social media.
Compensation: per published article (usually starts at $120/article).