We are looking for a highly talented and ambitious freelance copywriter/ content specialist who wants to make a difference in executing comprehensive print and digital communication solutions for our clients and our company. You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of a piece of content from strategy/conception, to publishing, to content syndication utilizing internal and external digital platforms (websites, videos, slideshows, podcasts, apps, webcasts, webinars, web portals), social media outlets as well as traditional print brand collateral material (case studies, press releases, website pages, e-newsletters, advertising, direct mail and email blasts, brochures, white papers, articles, presentations and marketing material. Additional duties include participation in marketing campaign planning and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop content for client campaigns that are consistent in messaging and need to entertain, educate and inform the public concerning out client’s products or services
- Quality Control – proofread content for edits for consistency in style, tone and quality
- Trafficking content for updates
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure seamless process and flawless executions of content
- Adheres to all client standards and guidelines (both business and technical) with a high level of flexibility and professionalism