The Copywriter role requires a keen eye and brain for strategy, storytelling and craftsmanship in all media spaces. This may include broadcast, video, digital, social, print and emerging channels. You possess a strong interest in innovation and technology, and an enthusiasm for whatever comes next. The ability to tinker and experiment on your own and collaborate with all internal stakeholders is key to success in this position. In addition, you must have the ability to articulate ideas clearly and simply to senior creatives, team members and our clients.
We embrace the creative department essence: We are storytellers. We solve business problems with stories that evoke emotion and ignite conversation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Concept and create in partnership with different disciplines.
- Bring genuine, original creative ideas to the table.
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.
- Responsible for sound, strategic thinking for integrated campaign work.
- Recognize a client’s needs and translate them into a creative concept.
- Compile presentation decks for internal and external review.
- Execute ideas using a variety of tools and resources.
- Evaluate and determine photographers, directors and casting.
- Provide effective direction through all phases of production—internally and with external partners.
- Follow agency and department protocols.
- Adhere to 22squared policies regarding licensing of images, videos, music and fonts.