Freelance Work Write Resumes for Turning the Corner LLC (freelance job)
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Freelance RESUME WRITING Jobs
Job source: Company
Job expires in 19 days or sooner.
A Freelance Resume Writer is needed to write professional resumes and cover letters for job seekers in different niches and industries for Turning the Corner LLC, an employment services agency.
Each assignment will require the writer to write, format, and edit content so resumes target specific industries, highlight clients’ key achievements, and incorporate keyword-guided descriptions for optimal search in Google and LinkedIn.
- Develop high quality resumes and cover letters for individuals with diverse talents, skills, and career goals.
- Use correct formatting, engaging copywriting, and sharp editing skills to develop expert resumes.
- Transform clients’ experiences into achievements that attract attention and receive acknowledgement.
- Apply job details and industry data to develop resumes aimed specifically at key industries.
- Create keyword-branded and searchable LinkedIn profiles that incorporate the client’s voice and distinct desirability.
- Offer resume coaching, assessment reviews, and assistance to clients.
The resume writer can work from home, but the agency prefers somebody within commuting distance of its office in Boulder, CO.
This is a part-time, freelance position. Hourly rate will be discussed based on experience. Work schedule will vary, from 5-15 hours or more weekly.
How to Apply
147 total views, 2 today