Work from Home WestEd is Hiring a Freelance Technical Writer (work from home)
Job Type: Work from Home
Category: Freelance TECHNICAL WRITING Jobs
Job source: Company
Job expires in 4 days or sooner.
WestEd’s Center for Child and Family Studies (CCFS) seeks to ensure that America’s children get a healthy start in life.
CCFS has an immediate need for a technical writer to work collaboratively with the Alignment Study teams to contribute to the quantitative and qualitative analyses and summaries of results. This position is hourly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing Alignment Study notes and summarizing input from each group related to each developmental domain.
- Summarizing the participant sample and Alignment Study methodology.
- Collaborating with team members to produce data tables and data maps and summarize recommendations from Alignment Study participants.
- Writing content and overseeing editing of the technical report.
- Preparing Powerpoint presentations and handouts summarizing results and recommendations.
How to Apply
39 total views, 1 today