Freelance Work Upfeat.com is Hiring a Freelance Writer to Cover Parenting/Lifestyle Topics
Upfeat.com (est. 2015), a publisher of niche sites, is hiring a Freelance Writer to cover lifestyle and parenting news and trends for Canadian and U.S. readers.
The freelance writer will:
- Research, write and submit high-quality feature articles (500-600 words each) on engaging issues that interest women and parents.
- Write concise, timely, and compelling news or lifestyle posts for the company’s blog.
- Monitor trends, popular culture, and viral news that specifically target, influence, and enthrall Canadian parents and families.
- Find current trends, news stories, and popular content that impact and intrigue Canadian families–especially women and children.
- Demonstrate superb writing, editing, fact-checking and storytelling skills
- Communicate clearly and productively with the editorial team.
This is a freelance, home-based position. The writer will be working independently.
Pay rate: to be discussed.