Freelance Work Total Marketing is Hiring a Freelance Content Writer to Work on Clients’ Websites
Total Marketing is looking for a web content writer who will be responsible for web-ready articles for our clients’ websites.
The ideal candidate has at least a brief knowledge of SEO and HTML along with the ability to write engaging and original content with a defined voice on a variety of topics. You should have knowledge and interest in Technology, Gaming, Music, Movies, Sports, and Gadgets.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or a similar field is preferred, but students currently in those programs can apply, too.
- Content writing including headlines/page titles and 500-1000 word articles
- Creating web-ready content for Fortune 500 companies.
- Blog writing and SEO optimization. This job will require the ability to work independently to produce a great volume of work, but you’ll also need to work well with a team.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news for our clients to write compelling, relevant, and engaging content.
- You should have the ability to write professionally and with a more blog-like tone, depending on the assignment.
- Current knowledge in client industries. (keeping up with trends)