Freelance Work The Expert Institute is Hiring Freelance Writers to Write on Legal Issues
The Expert Institute (est. 2010) is recruiting Freelance Writers to write insightful and informative content aimed at pros in the legal field as a way to brand and promote TheExpertInstitute.com, an emerging service platform that matches and connects law firms with expert witnesses.
Writers will be in charge of researching, writing, and editing a medley of content intended for a target market of practicing trial lawyers. Writers may also be asked to interview well-known attorneys and SMEs to develop timely topics pertaining to litigation and the use of expert witnesses. Content will include blog posts, website copy, case studies, and long-form articles.
- Legal background–JDs, current law school students, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
- Experience writing digital content for online consumption.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience facilitating legal research using Lexis Nexus, Westlaw, or other platforms.
- The ability to conceive original ideas for articles.
- Experience in blogging, content marketing, and using SEO.
Freelance writers will work remotely from home.
Payment: per article/post. The rate will be discussed with qualified writers.