Remote Work The Culture Trip is Seeking a Freelance Copy Editor for Immediate Work
The Culture Trip is looking for a sharp-eyed, diligent, alert and culture-savvy individual to ensure our stories are perfect from an editorial standpoint. You will edit articles to free them on typos, grammatical mistakes, factual errors and formatting issues according to Culture Trip’s standards, working to achieve impeccable editorial quality across all content.
- Proofread and edit all articles published on theculturetrip.com as directed by in-house commissioning editors.
- Transform written content into scintillating, engaging and attention-grabbing stories.
- Work and liaise with writers around the world in the pre-publication stage to ensure articles adhere to Culture Trip’s in-house style and image guidelines.
- Work on content across the following verticals: travel, what’s on, food & drink, fashion, art, design, film & TV, literature, music, history, architecture, sports, tech and health.
- Work under the supervision of the Senior Copy Editor, and with Editors and Hub Managers to ensure suitable and nuanced editing styles are followed for each vertical.