Virtual Work Technomic, Inc. is Hiring a P/T Freelance Writer to Write News Briefs
Job Type: Virtual Work
Category: Freelance WRITING Jobs
Job source: Online Writing Jobs
Technomic, Inc. has a P/T job opening for a Freelance Writer who is experienced writing for the foodservice industry. The company is a leading research and consulting agency that specializes in providing reliable industry-data to clients in the food services space.
The Freelance Writer will work virtually with team members to assist with the company’s thriving publication division.
- Research, write and curate foodservice news briefs on different industry topics, including news and trends on emerging chain restaurants and menu expansions for major chain restaurants.
- Identify significant news and recap key information in engaging news briefs to be forwarded in a Microsoft Word document twice weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism or similar
- Detail-driven with projects and strict obedience to deadlines
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Adept with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Research experience
- Knowledge of AP Style desired
- Foodservice writing experience desired
The freelance writer will work 20 hours weekly from his or her home office.
Compensation: to be discussed.
How to Apply
53 total views, 2 today