Remote Work StudentLoanHero.com is Looking for a Personal Finance Writer (freelance/remote work)
StudentLoanHero.com is looking for a Freelance Writer to write educational content for the SLH blog and main website.
Launched in 2012 Student Loan Hero integrates financial learning with user-friendly tools to help students in debt handle their loans more wisely.
The Freelance Writer will cover hot topics associated with student loans and personal finance with the goal of helping Americans reduce or eliminate their debt. The ability to recognize emerging trends or in-demand topics and then produce engaging blog posts is a requisite for this position.
- Must have two or more years of experience writing and publishing online, particularly as a blogger.
- Correctly format blog posts to create an eye-catching style and tone.
- Research topics and pitch article ideas that will interest readers.
- Simplify complex financial terms into everyday language that readers will understand.
- Work with team members to create and publish quality content on third-party websites, such as Forbes, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, and more.
- Well-versed in discussing student loans and other personal finance subjects.
- Experience with interviewing financial experts to add credibility to articles.
- Promote blog posts via social media, emails, etc.
- Post and publish content to WordPress.
- Experience with using SEO to optimize content.
The freelance writer will work from home and collaborate with a remote team.
StudentLoanHero.com pays competitive rates, plus offers extra benefits.