Work from Home Rescue The World, Inc. is Looking for a Freelance Grant Writer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an independent contractor, this person will search, identify, inquire, prepare, and submit grant applications to funders.
- Donors are national and international governments, states, counties, corporates, and foundations.
- Will follow up with grantors to monitor grant status.
- Will track grants awarded
- Will be involved in the reporting of grants to promote funding continuity
- At least five years’ experience in international and/or national grant writing with proven success, defined by funded projects in $100,000 or more.
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and initiate communications with directors of programs as needed.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and persuasively with partners, donors, and administrative staff.
- This person will work from their home as a grant writing independent contractor.
- Since all work is done remotely, travel is not required.
- No work schedule required. All that is required is to search, prepare and submit grants in a timely manner.