Freelance Work Publishing Company Needs Freelancer to Write and Proofread Educational Materials
Editors for a New York-based publishing company seek a freelancer to research and write educational and motivational materials for children and adults, as well as proofread text on a variety of topics. Subject matter ranges from health and nutrition to personal safety to greeting card verses for employee recognition.
The ideal candidate will:
• Exhibit impeccable grammar and spelling skills.
• Be attentive to details, consistency, and accuracy.
• Have real-world experience in proofreading and as a published writer.
• Have and know how to use Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat (for PDFs).
• Have working knowledge of the AP Stylebook and the Chicago Manual of Style.