Freelance Work PR Brigade is Hiring Freelance Social Media Writers for Clients’ Blogs
PR Brigade, a marketing solutions agency, is hiring freelance social media writers for independent contract work. The work involves writing engaging blog posts and short articles based on transcripts and specific topics of interest from the agency’s clients.
Freelance writers will write in the style and voice of the client and ensure the topic greatly interests the assigned target readership.
Additionally, writers will optimize content using the best practices of SEO. Content pieces typically run between 300 and 600 words each.
Other duties will include:
- interviewing clients to identify their goals and overall marketing message
- writing compelling online content that amplifies brand recognition, builds backlinks, and provides relevant, timely information to readers
- conducting extra research as needed to flesh out the article or enhance the topic
- sourcing relevant images to strengthen the appeal of the content
- Proofreading, editing, and revising content to ensure quality and accuracy
Writers will use PR Brigade’s online submittal system to submit completed work for each client.
Compensation: competitive rates, based on writer’s experience.