Telecommute Work Petovera.com is Seeking a Freelance Content Editor
Petovera is a business that was established in 2010 as marketing agency. Since then, we have successfully completed and launched over 350 web marketing projects and campaigns for clients.
We are looking to hire someone who loves editing is excited about the idea of working with a team to produce the absolute BEST content on the web loves learning obsesses over the little details. Ideally: has experience with WordPress and with using content marketing to grow traffic. Some background in SEO is also a big plus.
- Fill out your daily checklist
- Attend weekly team meetings with video and voice chat on Friday mornings
- Review and edit both short and long articles daily for clarity of message, grammar mistakes, typos
- Develop and suggest content ideas
- Proactively tweak your workflow + checklist each week by documenting it on our company wiki
- Nudging articles and topic ideas to move forward in the queue on Trello
- Scheduling articles to be published on our WordPress site
- Checking to make sure each article is properly SEO’d
- Collaborating with writers, communicating clearly, giving guidance if major revisions are needed
- Schedule social media messages to promote newly published blog articles