Freelance Work NewsCred is Looking for Freelance Editors to Work with Editorial Team
NewsCred is seeking freelance editors to create, manage, edit, and curate content for our customers. NewsCred’s editorial team brings editorial strategies to life for some of the world’s best-known brands as they build communities through content marketing.
- Experience editing and/or writing professionally or freelance
- Have experience in content or news ideation and production (desired but not essential)
- Have familiarity with digital marketing space and enthusiasm for working with commercial brands
- Understand tone and voice, and have the ability to adapt content to a client’s specific tone (e.g. What makes a Mashable story different from a Guardian story?)
- Be able to concisely communicate with managers and colleagues about complex client issues
The Editor’s keen eye is essential for what our clients want to accomplish. With that in mind, freelance editors manage and edit original content for our clients, ensuring content is high quality and on brand. Freelance editors also curate licensed content for our clients with the most stringent guidelines, and ensure that we surface articles that will pass muster under legal and brand scrutiny.