Contract work Magic Leap, Inc. is Hiring a Technical Writer to Creative Documentation
Magic Leap is currently seeking a Contract Technical Writer responsible for creating documentation including test procedures, work instructions, specifications, audit documentation, release notes and more. Works within a team environment to gather information and independently develop projects to completion.
- Gather input from engineers for writing technical test procedures, and work instructions.
- Facilitate and lead the discussion with engineers
- Process and release the document through our document management system
- Assist with release distribution tasks (publishing final content in designated formats, updating the corporate internal web sites, etc.)
- Primarily writes, edits, and reviews technical test procedures and work instruction documents, Product Specifications, SOPs, and engineering related material in support of Reliability and Quality Engineering while maintaining standardized and consistent documentation practices for recording details of new processes.
- Maintains standardized language and documentation practices that allow for consistent execution of documents.
- Edits documents written by others to verify accuracy, consistency, grammar, and format.
- Ensure appropriate level of detail is captured in the documents
- Develop process flow diagrams
- Interacts closely with Reliability Engineering, Quality, Engineering, Project Management, and Manufacturing teams.
- Create and analyze new and existing documentation content focusing on reusability.
- Conduct technical reviews to ensure content is accurate and complete.