Freelance Work LocalVox is Seeking Freelance Writers to Write Short Posts for Clients
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Freelance WRITING Jobs
Job source: Online Writing Jobs
Job expires in 13 days or sooner.
LocalVox (est. 2010), a technology media company that helps businesses market their brands online, is seeking Freelance Writers (especially with a background in education and/or law) to write short, hyper-social engaging posts (about 300 words in length) for local and national clients in different industries.
Writers must have a knack for converting bland marketing copy into exciting, compelling posts that add value. LocalVox assigns several posts weekly to each writer who must complete each assignment in 1-2 days.
- Speak and write fluently and confidently in English
- Write detailed, expert-level posts, marketing copy, and product content
- Experience writing for law and are aware of differing state laws.
- Knowledgeable about proper legal jargon.
- Know the fundamentals of SEO and how to use keywords in body and headline text.
- Familiar with basic content management systems and how to navigate them.
- Follow a style guide to write and edit content.
Compensation: to be discussed with hired writers.
How to Apply
37 total views, 1 today