Freelance Work LittleThings is Hiring a Freelance Copy Editor (remote work)
We are looking for a detail-oriented copy editor to support our in-house and freelance writers. The right candidate must be comfortable working on deadline, exceedingly responsive by email, and possess the utmost attention to detail.
Candidates who have experience writing and editing entertainment and editorial copy are preferred. You must also be available to work for 6 hours every weekend, plus one afternoon or evening per week (4 hours) for a total of 10 hours per week.
This commitment has the potential to grow and expand based on performance!
- Write and copyedit all editorial content, specifically articles containing 250 words
- Edit a minimum of 3 articles per hour with flawless attention to detail
- Publish content on site with flawless headlines with no grammatical mistakes or glaring factual errors
- Take editorial direction and be able to adapt quickly to feedback
- Have a basic understanding of WordPress, be able to upload a fresh image should Deputy Editor or Content Editor request one