Freelance Work JobHero.com Needs Freelance Writers to Write Career Articles
JobHero.com is looking for Freelance Writers to write career-related articles aimed at helping job seekers secure their next job.
The site is a one-stop professional resource to create job-specific resumes based on standards established by writing experts and hiring managers. It currently maintains an enormous repository of searchable and categorized real-world resumes allowing job seekers and career transitioners build a better resume.
Currently, JobHero.com attracts over 500K monthly visitors. Due to its continual growth, the editorial team wants to expand the site to feature hundreds of original, thoroughly-researched articles on a broad range of career topics.
About the Job:
- Write in-depth, informative, insightful career articles averaging 1K words each
- Write interesting articles that brand the site with a professional voice
- Demonstrate an organized work ethic, pay attention to detail, and meet deadlines
- Prior experience writing about different careers and/or education-related articles is a plus
- Writers will be responsible for writing several articles weekly on assigned topics
JobHero wants to work with writers who are available for a long-term commitment and can handle on-going, consistent assignments.
Payment: Rates are competitive and fluctuate based on research and length of article.