Freelance Work IndustryDive.com Needs Freelance Writers to Write about the Human Resources Industry
We are looking for business writers that can write insightful feature stories about the Human Resources industry. We are looking for writers who can identify and communicate the significance of news developments and market trends, and who can take a good story idea and come back with a compelling narrative for an audience of human resources executives. Experience and expertise in writing about the business side of HR is strongly preferred.
- Proven writing skills, as well as an aptitude for business news
- Instincts for writing headlines that connect with reader interests
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts
- Interest in writing for a mobile experience
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills
- 3-5+ years of experience writing journalism