Freelance Work IndustryDive.com is Seeking Freelance Business Writers with Food Industry Experience
Industry Dive (est. 2011), a leading digital B2B media agency, is seeking Freelance Business Writers with Food Industry Experience to write informative stories about the “ingredients side” of the food and beverage industry for its website, FoodDive.com.
The agency needs writers who can recognize and convey the importance of emerging business news and industry trends. Writers will also cover food production, processing, packaging, policy, and research-and-development.
Writers must know how to manifest a promising story idea and write an engaging narrative aimed at an executive readership.
- Superb writing skills, especially reporting on business news
- Crafting eye-catching headlines that interest readers
- Ability to render complex business concepts
- Ability to stimulate reader engagement via social media
- Journalism, marketing or public relations experience.
Payment: open for discussed.