Freelance Work Hoag Orthopedics is Hiring a Freelance Medical/Scientific Writer to Work on Clinical Content
Hoag Orthopedics is looking for a Freelance Scientific/Medical writer reporting to the Administrator. This contractor will spend most of their time creating, reviewing, editing, and proofreading orthopedic clinical content, liaising with relevant stakeholders within cross functional departments as needed to conceptualize, shape or approve the content. This employee will also provide support to proofread non-clinical content as needed.
Essential Job Outcomes
- Work with the Principal Investigator, Sub-Investigator(s), Medical Director, and clinical research team to create/review/edit scientific abstracts and other clinical/scientific documents.
- Proofread clinical content (non-clinical marketing content as needed) and grant applications to ensure consistent language, grammatical accuracy, and proper English.
- Assist with writing/reviewing/editing patient, clinician, corporate blogs as needed.
- Assist with clinical updates impacting all client facing materials, both online and in print, including materials targeting clinicians, patients and the general public.
- Create consistent editorial voice.
- Develops and maintains expertise in orthopedics.
- Other duties as assigned.