Freelance Work Harvard T.H. Chan School is Hiring a Freelance Marketing Writer for Project-Based Work
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Freelance WRITING Jobs
Job source: LinkedIn
Job expires in 26 days or sooner.
One of the most prestigious academic institutions worldwide is seeking a versatile, professional, and highly creative Freelance Writer to attract and engage our audiences through high-quality, high-value articles and content in public health, health care, and other health-related topics.
Reporting to the Marketing Specialist, the ideal candidate would work off-site on a project-by-project basis, interviewing prominent academics and leaders in health-related organizations, condensing their findings into compelling articles of varying length.
Our ideal freelance writer:
- Garners information by interviewing assigned sources and conducting any additional necessary research
- Translates industry jargon and technical or scientific topics into easily-read articles for broad audiences
- Possesses impeccable communication abilities
- Is professional, discreet, and a willing to be published without attribution
- Applies strong marketing knowledge to his or her superb writing
- Delivers content that is both extremely useful and optimized for search engines
- Is well-versed in social media
- Is willing to brainstorm and provide different angles for new content
- Meets deadlines without exceptions
- Is experienced and comfortable working with or interviewing an executive-level audience
- Is self-motivated and has experience working on a freelance basis
How to Apply
21 total views, 1 today