Freelance Work Freelance Writers Needed to Write Articles for MoneyCrashers.com
Freelance Writers are needed to write topical articles for MoneyCrashers.com (est. 2006), an authoritative money-management website to help consumers make the best financial decisions in different areas of their lives.
The editors are seeking writers to produce interesting, insightful articles on diverse topics, including:
personal investing, money management, setting up a pension, estate planning, tax readiness, credit and debt, buying or selling real estate, thrifty living, and so on.
The editors prefer that writers have experience in one or more topic areas as a result of real-world work experience, advanced education, or accreditation.
Freelance writers are expected to:
- Encourage and empower readers to organize and control their finances
- Recognize, present, and communicate puzzling concepts to readers in an appealing and understandable manner
- Conduct in-depth research and be comfortable exploring official sites like irs.gov, treasury.gov, and sec.gov
- Develop high-quality content over quantity
- Write long-form, detailed articles (3,000+ words each)
Payment: writers are paid a competitive flat rate per article, plus bonus pay based on traffic.