Freelance Work Freelance Writers Needed to Write about Country Music for Wide Open Country
Freelance Writers are invited to write for Wide Open Country (est. 2015), a thriving social platform celebrating country music and the country lifestyle. The site, a web property of Wide Open Media Group, reaches over two million unique visitors monthly.
Freelance writers will focus on developing original articles about 1) country music–from popular songs and artists to the alternative or emerging music; and 2) country culture–travel, entertainment, food and drink, fashion and beauty, and living.
The editors need writers who have:
- Significant know-how of country music genres and an enthusiasm in country lifestyle subjects
- One or more years of writing for this industry
- A solid knowledge of how to develop compelling content that engages readers
- A sound understanding of SEO and how to implement it
- Familiarity of Associated Press (AP) writing style
Payment: writers are paid per article, plus monthly bonuses based on traffic.
Interested writers will need to submit a resume, sample articles, and a statement of purpose.