Freelance Work Freelance Writers Needed to Cover ‘Creepy Urban Legends’ for Ranker.com
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Freelance WRITING Jobs
Job source: Online Writing Jobs
Job expires in 21 days or sooner.
Ranker.com (est. 2009), a popular website of crowdsourced and crowd-collaborative rankings across many social and viral topics, is seeking Freelance Writers to research, rank, and write compelling lists about creepy stuff, including urban legends, true crime, and the unexplained.
Freelance writers will receive assignments as well as pitch their own lists that will engage readers and stir up buzz on social media. The editors have plenty of assignments to outsource to competent writers who can meet deadlines and add value to Ranker’s website.
Recruited writers will develop and complete up to 20 highly-interesting lists each week.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Innovative, extensive research skills to create lists on nearly any topic
- An insightful, conversational and witty writing style
- Self-editing and proofing work to deliver error-free content
- A flexible schedule to finish 5-20 production-quality lists weekly
- Passion for and knowledge in certain entertainment genres and trends
Payment is per list. The rate varies based on length and degree of research.
How to Apply
104 total views, 2 today