Freelance Work Freelance Food Writers Needed to Blog for FirstWeFeast.com
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Freelance BLOGGING Jobs
Job source: Company
Job expires in 21 days or sooner.
The ideal candidate should be fluent in culinary topics (chefs, restaurants, the exact amount of Doritos Locos Tacos sold to date) but also possess a broader perspective on how food fits into the pop-culture landscape. We bow at the altar of both Grant Achatz and Jay Z, and we’re looking for curious writers and journalists who are interested in exploring the culture of eating and drinking in all of its facets. This is a broad beat that extends beyond food.
The most valuable qualities a candidate can bring to the table are: a strong voice, smart reporting strategies, fresh ideas, and an ability to consistently execute those ideas at a high level.
This is a part-time freelance position.
- Produce daily content for a food-and-pop-culture website
- Communicate with news editor about daily stories
- Be constantly on the lookout for breaking news and trends
- Quickly report and analyze news related to food, drink, and pop culture
- Commit approximately 3-4 hours during the workday to blogging
How to Apply
26 total views, 1 today