Freelance Work Freelance Copywriters Needed to Write Video Scripts for Filmless.com
Filmless.com (est. 2014) has ongoing needs to recruit Freelance Copywriters with scriptwriting experience to work on various client-based projects.
Filmless is a video production agency that taps into its growing network of vetted freelance talent to create high-end, production-quality videos for small to large businesses in different industries.
- Conceptualize new ideas, create storyboards, and develop engaging script material for diverse forms of videos based on the goals of the client and the target market for each video.
- Develop material for different types of videos, including explainer, promo, and interview style videos.
- Formulate the angle, content, and tone of each video based on what the client wants.
- Team up with clients and internal staff on creative concepts.
Freelance Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in writing story-driven content and scripts that interest niche and mainstream audiences.
- Multi-task on projects of varying complexities, comply with deadlines, and work effectively under pressure.
- Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop.
Freelancers can work remotely from home.
Compensation: discussed with qualified candidates.