Freelance Work Freelance Copywriters Needed to Work on Client-Based Projects with Beaconfire RedEngine
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Paid Writing Gigs
Job source: Online Writing Jobs
Job expires in Endless or sooner.
Freelance Marketing Copywriters are invited to work on client-based projects for Beaconfire RedEngine, a digital marketing agency working with nonprofit brands. Most recently rebranded as Beaconfire RED in 2016, the agency is a merger of Beaconfire and RedEngine Digital, two marketing firms assisting clients since 2001.
Beaconfire RedEngine is looking for freelance copywriters to create highly-defined campaign messaging and digital marketing materials for emerging and evolving nonprofit organizations. Copywriters can be located anywhere in the U.S. and work from home.
Job Requirements and Experience Needed:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to produce and launch campaign-facing messaging
- Receptive to suggestions, supervision and advice from the client and the Creative Team
- Firm responsibility to producing high-quality and error-free work
- Experience in fundraising, campaigning, or online marketing initiatives
- Proficiency in creating Web-based and campaign-directed messaging
- Ideate highly-engaging concepts for banner ads consisting of campaign themes and specific messages
- Experience in writing copy for: email fundraising petitions, eNewsletters, digital ads, banner messaging, website copy, interactive scripts
- Knowledge of targeting different campaign audiences and donors
- Experience in adapting the client’s voice to convey important issues related to the organization’s cause
To be considered for freelance work, submit a cover letter, resume, salary history, and samples of work.
How to Apply
38 total views, 1 today