Freelance Work Doctor On Demand is Hiring a Freelance Copywriter for B2B Writing Projects
Doctor On Demand (est. 2013) is looking for a Freelance Copywriter to work on numerous B2B projects with the goal of raising brand awareness of its services and products to healthcare companies and professionals.
Doctor on Demand is a modern video telemedicine services company, providing on-demand and booked visits with US-licensed healthcare physicians via any smartphone, mobile device or computer.
Work schedule: 15-20 hours/week. This is ongoing freelance work.
- Write straightforward, to-the-point, and compelling copy that interests customers and prospects.
- Write engaging copy for B2B marketing materials and assets, consisting of sales pitches, case studies, endorsements, white papers, webpages, landing pages, market sheets, and business proposals.
- Preserve an understandable and uniform brand voice.
- Apply various language styles based on the marketing asset.
- Rework or improve copy based on evaluations and critiques internal team members.
- Proofread and edit copy for spelling, syntax, style, and grammar.
- Brainstorm creative strategies and proposals, in collaboration with the Creative Director.
Compensation: to be discussed based on experience.