Freelance Work Creators Media, Inc. is Seeking a Freelance Writer to Write about Indie Games
Creators Media, Inc. (est. 2012) is launching a new fan content platform called Quest, which will target developers and enthusiasts of indie video and board games.
The company is seeking a dedicated Freelance Writer who is passionate and knowledgeable about independent video games and/or tabletop games to help develop the website.
This position is ideal for a writer who is eager to play early builds of emerging indie games, interview their developers, and compose round-ups and other features.
- Write interesting, insightful, and social-sharing content about the newest games throughout the indie field.
- Write well-researched, SEO-friendly evergreen articles, features, interviews, and gaming guides.
- Interview game creators.
- Stay current with the newest developments in indie games, on both screen and tabletop.
- Participate in playtest events.
- Interact with game creators and players in the website’s chat rooms and comments’ sections
- Be active on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat
The writer is expected to produce a few articles weekly, in addition to participating in online chats with users and replying to article comments.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified applicants.