Remote Work Createquity.com is Hiring a Managing Editor to Oversee and Develop Content (work remotely)
As Managing Editor, you would be responsible for maintaining output and quality across Createquity’s various content streams, from full-length research-driven features to shorter Research Spotlight articles to monthly roundups of the top news stories in the arts.
The Managing Editor is a key member of the Createquity leadership team, taking part in all of our research discussions, debates, and major decisions.
Significant responsibilities include:
- Guide the production of 6-10 feature articles per year showcasing findings from Createquity’s research synthesis investigations
- Edit or write approximately 2-3 smaller-scale articles per month, such as Createquity’s monthly news roundups
- Recruit, select, and train editorial team members and freelance writers, as needed
- Work with the CEO, Research Team Leader, and Alliance Building Team Leader to identify compelling angles for research findings while remaining faithful to Createquity’s hypothesis-driven process
- Participate in 1-2 video conference calls per week and an annual in-person planning retreat
- The expected time commitment for Createquity team leaders is approximately 6-8 hours per week on average.