Freelance Work CBS Local Digital Media is Hiring a Freelance Social Media Writer
Job Type: Freelance Work
Category: Freelance SOCIAL MEDIA Jobs
Job source: Company
Job expires in 1 day or sooner.
The Freelance Social Media Writer position for CBS Local will primarily focus on creating quick pieces of content for our local websites throughout the country using social media and tools like Crowdtangle to find trending news stories across the web.
- Create and save content as drafts in WordPress on local market websites for review by site editor
- Follow individual site guidelines and journalism practices when producing pieces of content on specific market sites
- Stay constantly in touch with CBS Local social media team to pitch ideas and receive ideas for execution on local market sites
- Consistently scour the Crowdtangle tool to find stories that our local markets haven’t posted that may be performing well for competitor sites
- Produce 8 stories a day that are socially trending through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for local markets
- Save logs of all your stories to keep weekly analytics of your performance
Note: Work hours from 8am-1pm or 9am-2pm; cap at 25 hours per week.
Project end date: December 31, 2016
How to Apply
41 total views, 1 today