Contract work btrax, Inc. is Hiring a Content Marketing Writer for Company Blog
We are looking for a designated contributor for our English blog, freshtrax. You will be working directly under the Marketing Specialist who will help you manage, edit, and publish your content. Ideally we are looking for someone local to hire in the SF Bay area who has an interest in business we do, strong (native or equivalent) writing skills, and a knack for reaching audiences. This position is paid on a per-article basis (1099 contractor) and we are open to all experience levels. The most important part of this position is being able to produce great content.
What you’ll do:
- Produce one to two blog articles in English per week related to Design, Marketing, International Trends, or Technology.
- Strategize with our Global Design Consulting team to target potential clients.
- Research market trends, analyse data, and provide a unique point of view to our readers.
- Analyze traffic data, and other data to evaluate the effectiveness of the blog and/or other internal marketing channels.
- Build upon your extensive knowledge of the diversity of SF and American business culture.
- Foster your passion for innovation.
- Take control of discussions and blog articles without being the “leader”.
- Identify areas of improvement for our content strategy.
- Communicate with the CEO, Business Development team, and Marketing staff in SF and Tokyo
In addition to these typical responsibilities, you may perform other duties as necessary.