Freelance Work Brit + Co is Looking for Freelance Writers with eCommerce Experience
Brit + Co (est. 2011) is looking for avant-garde Freelance Writers with eCommerce and online shopping experience to write highly-engaging informational and promotional copy and descriptions for the company’s growing line of online classes, DIY kits, and learning materials in categories such as Style/Fashion, Technology, Food, Lifestyle, Events, and Kids.
Brit + Co is a leading online do-it-yourself community that inspires people to tap into their creativity and create something that interests them. The site provides interactive apps, online classes, and instructional content to over 10 million artistically-minded enthusiasts monthly.
Freelance writers will be responsible for writing compelling copy that brands the company and entices readers to invest in the company’s classes and DIY kits.
- Writing 5-7 eCommerce posts for the website weekly
- Pitching new content ideas for product collections
- Submitting posts into WordPress
- Editing post images when necessary
- Knowledge of using WordPress and Photoshop or similar is a plus.
Payment: submit your freelance rates.